
I’m closing my blog for good. I just don’t quite relate to a world so plastic and full of crap. So many people are so hypocritical, it makes me spew. So many people are just not true to themselves and to their friends. They say one thing and do another, are you doing this just to please people and find yourself many other friends? I don’t really care about how people think of me of such a f*ing bitch, I know many people hate me, but sometimes it just doesn’t really bother me because he world itself is so damn fake, it could only get worse. People have selective listening, they don’t care about what other people say, they just want to hear what they want to hear. What exactly is a blog anyway? A personal online diary is what most would say; I say it’s a poster, you tell everyone about your life and the shit that you go through. Well, I’ve rather be personal and keep things to myself. Many times I wonder if people really listen when I’m talking or are they just thinking to themselves, “it’s the same thing she’s going through again, what’s new?” I don’t tell people about my stuff because they just don’t really associate with me and the situations I’m in, they just hear me for the sake of it and because I asked. Well, I’ve rather a true friend listen and give me some advice, and I found that only a few could do that, those are the people I appreciate and treasure. Sometimes, I think I’m in a certain place because I have to be there and not because I want to be there. People nowadays are full of bullshit.
watching the sunset with you
8:01 PM
