
People must think I’m crazy that life’s most valuable lessons aren’t always the most painful. Yes, it is the most painful, but look at it on the brighter side, if you’ve always been stuck in a sand storm, at least now, you’re in the known about things, that the black and white truth is right before your eyes. And I believe that if you choose to even lose whatever you can still gain, then it was your choice. But if you see it from the greener side of things, they aren’t always as bad. I choose to believe that when I gain something, I lose something too. I’ve learnt to look at things from a different angle, I’ve learnt to look at it from the positive side. Looking at things pessimistically wouldn’t serve you any good and it wouldn’t better the situation, but make it worse. Certain things just need to be talked out, confront the matter, don’t run away from something unsolved, it’s not going to do anyone any good and you’ll only make yourself feel worse. Sometimes, when you think church can be such a dread because you need to face something, it's all in the head. Make a choice of whether you want a positive day and result or make it all gloomy for yourself and the people around who find you such an enigma. I like how I handled things today, at least I knew I handled it how it should be and how I want it to be like. And the things i learn from church, just can't be found outside. ((: The lessons are priceless.
I find solace in retail therapy, in friends who are honest. I realize that you can’t always see CERTAIN things in a positive light; self-deception really stabs you in the heart when you know the truth. But that’s when you learn that there must always be a realistic, logical reason behind an opinion/observation. Sometimes, even solitude serves you some good, all you want is just to have some time to yourself reflecting about life. Reflection is good, I like reflecting a lot, it makes us realize that the many wrongs and rights of things. ((:
Well, on Sunday morning, I’m I’m heading off for some relaxation, I hope this will speed up the healing process too. ((: GOODBYE, all you pessimistic things! HELLO, all you cute jumping peas!! xD
watching the sunset with you
8:53 PM
