
With each passing day since the eve of Chinese New Year, I’ve come to realize that you’ve been on my mind. As much as I try to eschew the thoughts, it just comes back. Maybe you’re the indirect motivation for me to study or at least occupy my mind with something so I don’t think of you. I just don’t understand, have I been pushing aside my feelings all these while I said that I liked someone else? I thought it was all over, but looks like the episode has repeated itself. Like it’s on air again for people to view because it had such good viewer ship. Sometimes I really do wonder if you like me, there’s this urge in me to want to find out, but then again, I’m so afraid, afraid of rejection, afraid that it might jeopardize everything else, afraid that you might think it’s a freak standing right in front of you asking you that question. I really wonder if you’re the one set out for me. Ah. I think I’m looking too far. Is being close to his brother suppose to serve as an advantage to me? OK!! Period. I should just end this right here. NEXT.
Anyway, I was just looking around some online shops, surrealistlovescene.wordpress.com was one of them which I visited, and this is really good news to me! Not just me, but to Shi Jia and OML too. They’re the official shop for bringing in Irregular Choice (IC) shoes. I heard the shoes are really comfortable, albeit the height of the heels. I so want to get a pair of shoes from IC, please. Just that I’ve to wait for my exams to be over. )): well, at least there’s something to look forward to. ((: OH! Do listen to Brooke Fraser’s album, Albertine if you have a chance, she was the one that sang Hosanna and Lord of Lords (Hillsong). If not for nice Caleb, I wouldn’t even have known that she had an album. For the first time I’m actually praising him. LMAO!
watching the sunset with you
9:19 PM
