
This one step could take forever, I don’t know how long is it going to be before I really take the courage and snap out of my dream and realize it’s disillusioned. This one step of faith and trust could take forever, it’s going to take me forever to believe that there’s someone else out there for me. You know your boyfriend material dream will never come through no matter how much you want to believe it would. This one big step is like putting your feet into the sea and not knowing how to swim, no life jacket, nobody to guide you, etc. You attempt to swim, but you’re unsuccessful, you hope someone would come to our rescue, just anyone, but deep down, you’re wishing he knew you’re drowning and screaming for dear life. Could I ever get out safe? Could I ever make the courageous step, which might take forever? I think I’m losing it, sometimes I wish I hadn’t made a stupid mistake such as this, I feel like it’s such a horrible sin. Every second chance begins with a first step.
watching the sunset with you
10:04 PM
