
Ok, I can’t take this lying down anymore; I just need to let it off. I don’t know why but the setbacks are always happening to me again and again. The fact that I trusted you was because I felt you could be, sure, trust me with all your stuff, but maybe that’s the reason behind why I’ve stopped telling you so many personal stuff because I don’t know if I can trust you, it’s the set backs that I’ve suffered in the past, that’s why I’ve developed a phobia to having a best friend. And you know what? I don’t even know if you actually told him, one of my biggest personal stuff ever! Who knows what else you’ve said behind my back, without me knowing?! Sometimes I really don’t know who I can trust, I don’t even know who’s real and who’s plastic. I think it’s about time I set apart the reel from the real. It’s almost privacy sometimes; I’ve prefer some things to be discreet than be made known to the world! What am I to you? Someone whom you can just tell on? Someone whom you can just coil around your finger and play with and think I’ve listen to your commands?! Just remember, I AM older than you, by 5 years. I deserve some respect and privacy here, I’m not some celebrity whom you can just send the news to the paparazzi newspaper and earn bucks, ok? So I thought you were different, looks like I was wrong. I don’t why, but I always make the worse mistakes, people whom I should trust the most and regard as the closet to me, they end up being pushed away and neglected, people whom I trust the most, hurts me the most! This world is really, indeed, very plastic, I can’t say more about it.
watching the sunset with you
1:46 AM
