
Finally the exams are over!! YES!! Well, if you asked how were the papers, 2 were ok, while the other two, I’m hoping I can at least pass. Like what Wei Xiong said about CMB, it’s annihilated the whole Nursing cohort! Stupid paper! Anyway, went out with Shi Jia and Mei Lin after exams, they are really great company to hang out with. Especially when there’s Shi Jia, bitching session starts almost right away. So we rotted our time away in town and URA. You must be wondering, what we were doing there, such a weird place to be rotting away in. Well, there was an overview of Singapore, we were searching for our houses and schools. I must say those people who did the little structures (or whatever they’re called) are really something. The miniature of people and boats, the sharp cuts and the way they try to cut it to the shape of the building as much as possible. Wow! Oh. We went there ‘cause Mei Lin had to collect her ez-link card from MND. Then we walked to Clarke Quay for Brewerkz, chilling with them over a meal and a drink is really good. We bitched and went crazy together. Loaded ourselves with food and well, even more for Shi Jia. I think she binged yesterday, but I couldn’t really eat yesterday thanks to my stomach, each time I eat something oily, I feel nausea, so I had to give the Buffalo Chicken a miss. )): I thought it was rather good, I only managed two. Oh. Shi Jia and Mei Lin cracked a stupid joke each.
Mei Lin: Ask the waiter for half suicide and half, not suicide.
Shi Jia: I wanted to tell the waiter, “Why suicide? The chickens are already dead, aren’t they?”
Ok, they were talking about the spice level that you could choose, Mild, Hot or Suicide. In any case, it really wasn’t spicy at all, though we took suicide.
Packed my room today and oh my. Finally my table is seeing light after almost eons. It’s so nice and neat now. Love! I need to learn how to maintain the cleanliness of my room, but as always, I’m too lazy. What’s new anyway? I need pretty boxes from Ikea to contain my notes, magazines and CDs. And I think I need to revamp my room too? But oh well, no time and my parents will scream at me.
watching the sunset with you
12:57 AM
