
I burnt myself while I was ironing my clothes! Now there’s this ugly line on my hand. )): I hope none of my relatives will notice it on CNY. Anyway, I’m finally done with NR! Oh my. Honestly, it’s a real load off my shoulder! At least I can start catching up on my sleep again. ((: or so I think, since there are the impending exams. Well, yesterday wasn’t exactly a very good day for me. No signs at all, seem somewhat cryptic. I think I should just take a step back and let nature take its course. Sometimes, what we hope for, isn’t what we get in the end, but what doesn’t kill, makes you stronger. It’s another experience for me, as hard as it may seem, I don’t think it’s impossible if I make a conscious effort.
On a lighter note, I donated blood last Friday! Felt really good after the donation, the satisfaction was one which I haven’t felt in a long while I must say. Yes, yes, I don’t seem to be a good Samaritan, but hey. I do it because I wanted to, not for the sake of it; at least I know I’m being honest with myself. ((: I wanted to get an experience too. Heh. OH YES! I bought my necklace for CNY already! xD the person told me it was an exclusive piece which was handmade by a local designer. Something to make me happy and put away emotional thoughts of you. At least I knew you, if you’re the one, then let it be. Love isn’t a game; it’s something that requires commitment and trust. It’s not as easy and simple as it sounds, at least that’s what I think. In love, when something makes you unhappy, you get the better of yourself if you’re unable to handle it. Maybe that’s why I’m not in a relationship and will not be in one until it’s time.
I think I should stop here and get ready for bed. It’s, well, early, considering the fact that I’ve been sleeping at 3am thanks to NR. xP
watching the sunset with you
12:28 AM
