Wednesday, January 16, 2008
when you're taught the hard way.
Sometimes I really don’t know if I can take it any longer, are good things really meant to be put on such a long wait? I’m pretty tired and I really don’t know when my patience will run out on me, everything seems to be flooding in all at once now, it’s really of never ending wait. When will I be taken out of this? I’m tired, I’m stress, and I just need a break. Or did I choose to put myself in this mess? How much longer will it take? Maybe good things are just meant to make you grow in patience, but I don’t think I have that much capacity of patience. I guess I’ve been thinking too much about it that it has caused me so much distraction; even studying is such a hassle. Being taught patience the hard way can be quite a feat too I suppose. How long more, how long more? Maybe I’m asking for too much, maybe I’m expecting too much.
watching the sunset with you
8:13 PM