
Ever heard someone saying "legless hair"? Well, if you should ever hear it one day, the person either knows me or IS me. So we were walking down Stairs of Eternity and then I wanted to say, "Marcus, why do you have hairless leg?" Instead, I said, "why do you have legless hair?" It took me 5 secs to realize my mistake and why we were all in a paroxysm of laughter! Good thing no one rolled down the stairs because of my stupidity. I was probably thinking too much about FON that my English got messed up. GOSH. Btw, I think he's probably the only one that is like good-looking in the whole Year 1 cohort of HSN guys! Wei Xiong would be considered pretty boy, he's considered well.... Cute in my term 'cause he's got this innocent boy look which is of course, VERY deceptive. Lolx. To be single is good, you get to look at cute guys. Lolx. Then again, I'm probably deceiving myself all over again because...... I shall not say.
watching the sunset with you
2:27 AM
