
I realize I’m keeping my eye contacts with people longer than usual a lot. I realize the importance of eye contact and some people communicate with their eyes than with their actions. I guess making observations are good sometimes, then again, it depends on what situation it is. As for today, my observation was that he speaks with his eyes and it’s SUPER obvious! You can’t possibly miss it, seriously. I mean I’m not being full of myself or anything but sometimes if you really look at the person, you’ll realize that certain people express themselves by using their eyes and not their actions or words. Ok, it sounds absurd, but when it happens to you, you’ll figure out what I’m saying. But I guess nobody will go through the same thing? In any case, I really wish I knew the answers to many of my hanging questions, when they’re answered, then will I be able to feel more at ease, so I got my poor bestie to do the “sai kang” for me. Sorry babe, he’s your mentor, not like I can help it. xD Anyway, if his eyes speak for himself, then I think it might be it. Then again, you wouldn’t know till you ask. And when someone as analytical as Ta tells you something like this, well, I’ve say take it with a pinch of salt and make the observations too. 3rd parties know best, they see lots of things that can be out of your sight sometimes, or rather, a lot of times, so, get more than just one 3rd party. Ok, I guess I still do have something for him, I mean, who wouldn’t? He’s the epitome of a perfect boyfriend to ME, just that the age gap makes it seem almost impossible and unthinkable, but she mentioned they’re very Eurasian cultured. Anyway, you can’t find two same people with a duplicating disposition. I think when the eye does the talking; it really says a lot more. ((: Who uses the eyes to ‘talk’ nowadays, anyway? Hard to find, well, I found one. When someone is shy and afraid to approach you, look them in the eyes (I didn't mean glare, ok?) and see if you can find anything different, it really speaks a lot. Amazing how we're created and how we have so many different ways of communication, this is how the world isn't mundane. I NEED AN ANSWER!!! It’s pretty frustrating, you want to know, but you can’t, why? You’re afraid of rejection, who isn’t anyway? You’re afraid all your observations would be wrong. If it really is true, then I must really say God is really someone with a sense of humor, He likes to put me through things least expected. God is just so interesting and cute (not literally, of course), honestly. When I started the year, I wanted to know so badly what’s going to happen this year, curious what He has installed for me. Life is so interesting when you know that God was the One that wrote your life story, nobody else but Him knows the story. And you know He’s going to put you through things least expected. I think I’m watching myself grow too; maybe it’s because I’m 18 and should learn how to be more responsible rather than slipshod and lazy. I think I’m being taught patience too, I asked for it anyway. Heh. Sam was really funny, she said that if you’re going to ask for patience, He will put you through it and it can be scary. You live, you learn. ((:
watching the sunset with you
12:39 AM
