
When all the pent up frustration gets to you, you’re just too tired to handle anything else. I broke down today, I said it was going to be an ugly year for me though it’s just the 3rd week of January. But Caleb made a good point about me, is that I’m a very pessimistic person. When you suppress things, you realize that you wouldn’t be able to take it at one point in time and then boom, you just snap. If I’m going to let a friendship so precious to me go like that, then I really don’t know how the year will be like already. Sometimes it helps that you’ve got church friends and friends to help you get through times like this. Intervening parties are really people that I admire, for the simplest reason, they worry for both parties and they know that the friendship is really something precious to both parties and doesn’t want to see history repeat itself. Thank GOD for these lovely caring people He sent to me. ((: but sometimes, I wish things could be easier on me, I guess if it’s going to make me grow, I have to go through it, but He’ll never leave me in a situation and not bother about me, but He’ll always be there for me. And I know that with Him, I’ll be able to sustain as long as I trust in Him and not lean on my own understanding. ((:
AUDREY: Thanks so much, really, I really appreciate it. ((: And I really admire you for the audacity that you actually have to help. ((:
MAMA: You’ve been there for me, almost every step of the way, thanks so much for listening to all my frustrations and problem, I really couldn’t find anyone else better to share many personal things with. Thanks for listening to my sobs since well, January 2006 to be exact. Thanks for tolerating so much. ((:
CALEB: I know he’ll never read this, but if he should ever chance upon this blog. Thanks so much for listening to all my whining and thanks so much for being such a good and caring cell leader. ((:
watching the sunset with you
12:20 AM
