
So it’s a Monday again, pretty fast huh? Sunday just flew past in a blink of an eye. Anyway, I was a complete sotong at church today. I was doing the media, i.e., projection of slides for service today, so Chris was reading from Psalm 24 and the congregation was suppose to read the even verses, either I was too slow or he was just too fast. I was searching for the line that he was at, before I know it, the congregation was waiting for me to flash the verse. In the end, Rev had to come up and advise me, “Flash the slides which the congregation has to read.” It’s very thwarting, seriously.
Managed to get my two dresses, I guess it was also another reason why I left early instead of staying on. I totally didn’t have any contact with him today, I knew I’ll be distracted for the whole week if there should be any. Sometimes it’s better that way, at least I know that I’m not that distracted. I was so focused on worshipping Him today, I took y mind off everything and just worshipped him, I felt the peace, the freedom and I just felt like I really had to cry out to Him. It’s going to be another crazy week until the end of exams anyway, and I know that as long as I commit to Him and trust in Him, ask Him to sustain me, I know I’ll get through smoothly. A test of faith and trust, which I always lacked, hopefully I’ll be taught and grow from here on. ((: Time to hit the sack!
Labels: I pray.
watching the sunset with you
1:59 AM
