
Sometimes I think that when suppression sets in on me, I just start to get a little emotional and then things just start flooding my mind, or is it because it’s a Sunday tomorrow? I know, it’s probably just impossible to even consider the both of us, but when someone sees otherwise, it’s not like I can help it. It’s a good thing it comes at the right time. The matters of the heart can really be such a hassle and pain. When will it end? Am I being taught really valuable lessons as I go through sufferings like these? I wish you could hear it from me, then again, people would think I’m crazy and totally insane to even consider it. They’ll say the usual, “You’re thinking too much.”, “Put that thought off, it’s never going to happen.” When people say love knows no boundaries, I really wonder if it’s true. I asked people around me, they say it’s something very common nowadays, not something underground. When it’s more than just the superficial things, I guess love really knows no boundaries.
watching the sunset with you
2:20 AM
