Thursday, January 17, 2008
bent on getting that top.
It was the first day of Open House (OH) today and well, there was almost nothing to do. But I asked quite a few of the school kids if Nursing is going to be one of their choices, about 9 out of 10 of them said yes. That's quite surprising, I wonder if they even know what they're getting themselves into. I'm not saying Nursing is bad, but sometimes, it can get very tiring too. But I had fun at the booth, wasn't around half of the time 'cause OML and I were like touring around or I would be at their food stall. Haha.
I have decided what to buy for CNY! Hehe. Went to town with OML today after OH, was too tired to go for training, I didn't even do duty at the volleyball booth when I told Debra that I'll e able to help. Heh. Anyway, I am SO gonna get the top from GAP and the dress too, both blue. The top is like such love, please. It's a baby doll top and it's kind of like a functional top too. Heh. I'm going to get the bermudas which I saw at EDC too. Hehe. A pair of jeans from Levi's too, well, hopefully at least. Suddenly finding dresses has become such a hassle, couldn't find any nice ones in town. Oh well.
watching the sunset with you
9:45 PM