Oh my. What a way to start off a new term and the new year! I ate the lor mai kai at Canteen 1 and then I started vomiting(reverse peristalsis) when lecture was about to end (thank God). But before I vomited, I felt really horrible. I thought my cramps were just exceptionally bad, so i dismissed it, then after I started feeling like my body was totally off, it felt warm all of a sudden, like I was going to break into cold sweat, then came syncope, thank God I was sitting down so I just put my head down and then I looked pallor. And next, came the reverse peristalsis. Felt a lot better after vomiting though. When we were in the office, Janice said this, "When you vomit, it's really cool!" Like WHAT?! My vomiting is cool?! The other 4 looked up and gave her this completely quizzical expression too. How can one's vomiting be cool?!
Me: What?! How can you be cool while vomiting?
Janice: When you were vomiting, it was soundless.
Me: Oook. I didn't have the strength to make the sound.
Ok, I thought it was normal to vomit like that. Oh well. Now, it's time to photo blog. Oh. Before I forget, thank you KAREN and JANICE for the presents!! Really love it. ((: My presents last year were really nice. ((: I got a volleyball too! Heh. My ettusais eyeliner from Karen, War & Peas shirt from Janice which is super cute max. Heh.
The wrapper Janice used to wrap my present, super bimbo, please. She had ME in mind when she bought the wrapper apparently.
These 3 peas are so ADORABLY CUTE, please. PURE CUTENESS!! xD
read it properly.
The volleyballers celebrated my birthday during camp. :DD so sweet of them. The chocolate cake was nice. it's chocolate, DUH! :D