







Training yesterday was…… alright, though I was sick and got hit right in the face by a ball and got kicked at the lower part of my tibia! Ok, so this was how it happened, I was in the same team as Wei Xiong (come to think of it, it was a really bad idea, not because of the incident, though. Shan’t comment.), he was the setter and I was the spikier, so setters actually run around in the 3m line. The ball was coming right in my direction, he came dashing in and we ended up crashing into each other, resulting in his knee hitting right on my tibia. OUCH ok?! But I carried on playing. I don’t know why but I managed to spike 3 balls yesterday during training, which is rather unusual because I never really managed a proper spike. But the first one that I managed, there was this loud ‘piak’ sound when the ball went over the net, I was rather elated. xD who wouldn’t be? Wait, rephrase, who wouldn’t be happy especially since my skills are crap shit? I was looking at my well…. “blue-black” just now, I just realized it’s swelling. )): But I’m walking perfectly fine. ((:
WED, 10/01
I think the NPSU ex-co are really nice and fun people to be around with. Your days can’t get boring with them around. Especially when the dearest head of the ex-co kept tugging at my adapter so that it’ll come out! (He owns a super small version of Mac) “Mac is known for the magnetism, don’t worry.” He tripped over it at first and I was freaking out, so he realized what could agitate me. I even went to the extend of wanting to put the challengers tee (of course with it in the plastic bag) at the bottom of my adapter so there’ll be no scratches or dirt on it. Ok, it’s precious to me that is why. I just realized that the things that are dear to me are in WHITE! Well, I dirty things really fast, so it’s a sign that very soon, my Mac will become yellow/gray. )))): And Darren showed my what happened to his Mac, there was this crack at the edge and ouch! I asked,
“How did that happen?”
Darren: “It just happens.”
CRAP!!!! NO!!! I'll make sure it doesn't happen to me precious baby! I need to think of a name for my little baby. Which is my Mac, of course!
watching the sunset with you
12:15 AM
