Friday, December 07, 2007
What do I have to say to that?
Oh no. I'm feeling real emo now. Ok, I just need to rant, if this can be my only avenue, thank God for blogs. Anyway, I finally figured out why I've been backsliding all this while, I'm angry that things aren't going the way I want it to go and my faith in Him is extremely superficial that even in times like these, I simply get mad at Him. )): I think I knew that all along, but I just didn't want to admit to it. )): So, at the age of 18, I'm still questioning if my faith in Him was real or reel all these while. I know I'm more than just this, I really hope something will work out. I'll start proper QT TODAY(08/12/07)!!! At this time and age, I should be strong in my faith, if I'm still questioning it, I should really be worried.
---------------------------------
A new patient was admitted today and he said this when Nicholas and I were doing paper work for this patient, "Ms. Ho, Nicholas and you make a good team ah." Right then. A Catholic and Christian doesn't exactly make a good team. ): In any case, it's not like the patient knew. But working with him and Annie is really fun, Annie's always hearing Nicholas and I bickering, all she had to say to it was, "Aiyo. You two ah." We're always bickering, what can I say. I found out something impressive though, JK and him cooks. AHAH! I've got good taste, always had anyway. :D JK is another joker. But it's sad that I'm going to be transferred to Rm24 because Gan finds it too boring over at his side and the fact that the other half is female, he can't do much. Of all people, the CI had to pick me to switch with Gan. ARGH! THANKS TRUCK LOADS MAN!
Then again, if it was never meant to be, it never will be. My life has always been so sad, or rather, things just don't always go the way we want them to. )): Told you, life's a total *****. )): Either the one you think is cute is attached, doesn't like you, different religion or you're just not fated, to put it simply.
watching the sunset with you
11:57 PM