
Chilling to the sounds of jazz on a night such as this is so soothing and relaxing, you can’t go wrong. Anyway, today was a pretty good day at attachment, don’t ask me why but somehow, I just felt good today. ((: did I mention, there are no cute doctors in my ward!! I’m deprived of seeing cute doctors! But well, there’s this pretty good looking ITE yr 3 student nurse, but too bad. Haha.
Anyway, I got to do BGM and NGT feeding just on my first day of attachment! Isn’t it cool? Hehe. I think I’m going to be learning a whole lot since the trainee CIs are with us, at least I know that this one’s going to be a fulfilling one. ((:
Working with the ITE students is actually something good, they tell you what they’ve learnt and guide you along as and when you need help. I think they’re really people who are not just humble but they always try to be of help as much as possible. They’re really helpful too. The nurses there are really friendly and helpful too, it’s different from 57 where we had to build a rapport with them, or maybe it was because it was our first attachment and we didn’t know how to communicate. Now that we’ve got experience, things are a lot easier. ((:
Finding out new medical terms are so fun, I should read more case notes. ((:
watching the sunset with you
11:39 PM
