
So it’s going to be the end of attachment already and I’m already all hyped up for the holidays. Well, who wouldn’t be? But honestly, I don’t want to go to Taiwan because I’ve got two crucial camps that will be ongoing while I’m away. )): anyway, attachment has been really fun with the friendly staff and the ITE students which are really nice and friendly. It’ll be a real joy to work with them again on my next attachment but they’re going to pass out as ENs once this attachment ends. I’m going to Room 26 tomorrow since I’m doing afternoon shift, as expected, he’ll be on morning shift. )): But that’s alright, at least there’s an overlapping of 2hours. (:
Something really funny happened in the pantry room yesterday before we left for home. There was a fake rose on the table, Gan handed the rose to Nicholas and made the eye contact to pass it to me, instead, Nicholas turned around and started gay-ing with Gan, the scene was just hilarious, seriously classic. Sometimes I wish I knew whether the entire act is teasing him that he likes me too. I wish someone could just tell me, I wish I were psychic sometimes. When I learnt my pen to Mr. Png so he could write something, he passed the pen back to Nicholas because I was having my dinner, when I took it back from him; he held the pen tighter than usual, I don’t know if that is a hint he is dropping but somehow, I just think that I’m not good enough for him and he probably has someone else in mind. )): besides, I've been really rough to him, whacking him whenever he walks past or when I feel like it. Sometimes, I wish all those teasing was for real, or at least what I think of the teasing will be real. But then again, I shouldn't fall so deep, I know that in the end, the one who's going to get hurt, would be me again. Let not history repeat itself.
watching the sunset with you
8:19 PM
