Monday, December 24, 2007
DO NOT READ THIS POST, AND I MEAN IT.
Ok, this next post is going to be extremely profound, so I strongly advice AGAINST reading it. I just need an avenue to vent my anger, and this is it.
Ok, i came back home from training camp and checked MeL for results, guess what? I got a fucking D+ for Pharm and a FUCKING DAMN F for bloody CMBio. I was expecting a fail already, i was just a fucking FOUR marks from passing. In all honesty, i think CMBio is this most fucked up module ever. It's do freaking fucked up it couldn't be any worse. What the hell is it for anyway?! And seriously, I really don't understand anything about it!! CMBio is just ARGH!!! It's the toughest module ever! So if people have that damn mentality of Nursing being the easiest course ever 'cause the cut-off-point is a 28, then damn, you've got all the wrong idea. like FUCK IT!!!
watching the sunset with you
6:30 PM