
So today was the last day of attachment. And of course, our dear ITE year 2s have passed out as Enrolled Nurses after today’s attachment, so Annie and Nicholas had to rub the salt into the wound.
“Wow. No more school, no more attachment, 6weeks of break, we’re finally going to be free after today!”
“Eh! Stop rubbing the salt into the wound la! I still have 2years please.”
“Well, 6 weeks of break is quite long la. But I think 2 years of studying is even longer.”
“No, Annie, you should rub more salt into the wound. You should say, it’s just a little too long.”
Oh my. They’re seriously the limits! But it was really fun working with them. ((:
Well, we were all fooling around in the ward, crapping and all. Of course we did our usual routine by serving diets and feeding them and all the different things we needed to do. And today was changing linen day! So when each of them walked past, I whispered to them saying, “Today’s a Friday, which means change linen day.” When we had nothing to do, we just stood around to talk about people who looked childish, people who looked their age and stuff. And I found out that Gan thought I was cute when I walked into the LT until I opened my mouth. The way I walk, stand, sit, talk and my actions are all so unfeminine and even coarse at times, I should learn how to be more atas. They commented on the way I walk and stand, legs wide opened, even when I sit, I sit in a very “kang kang” manner. Faizal and I were talking in this British accent half the time! And Nicholas claims we're bimbo-istic people 'cause we talked in that manner, but it's all part of the fun. Wing and Faizal started singing Cow and Chicken even please! Haha.
The moment we were done with our appraisals, it was pictures galore! :DD We were making a lot of noise outside the ward though. Lolx. There were doctors, PTs, A&E staff around when we were taking the pictures, I think they must’ve taught that we’ll be a rowdy bunch of nurses. Lolx. But I'm sure going to miss those people at Ward 73 too, the staff and the people I was on attachment with. They're really a fun and friendly bunch. I'll be remembered as a penguin thanks to Faizal(he was the one who started calling me a penguin 'cause I walked like one when I was in my Crocs.) and my Crocs which were giving me problems 'cause it was too tight. And I've got a Char Lor za bo too, YI JIA! Haha. I don't think I'll ever be able to find another fun bunch of attachment mates like them again, including the ITE students.
Well, this attachment was good and fun too, hopefully the next attachment will be the same. ((: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ITE YEAR 2s! OUR FUTURE ENROLLED NURSES! ((:
watching the sunset with you
10:16 PM
