
Been really busy lately and I’m so drained out from school. I’m staying in school till late almost every day! Apart from Friday, all my other days are long hours spent in school. )): Anyway, has anyone heard about an EXPLODING KETCHUP BOTTLE AT A RESTAURANT? If you haven’t, then read this. 9 of us went to Swensen’s at Holland V after D&D meeting. So we ordered our food, Matt’s dish came first, the moment he opened the ketchup bottle, the whole thing exploded and spluttered onto the both of us! But it was a good thing that it didn’t get onto my WHITE top, if not It’ll look so awful! Anyway, we checked the “Best Before” date and it says 2009, we were just wondering if they just topped up the ketchup and changed the cap. It had lots of bubbles in it, meaning it was spoilt! So when they gave him a new dish, he said this, “Sorry, do you have another bottle of ketchup which doesn’t explode?” Oh my. I tell you, that one was super funny please.
watching the sunset with you
11:07 PM
