
My common test is finally over!! That means it’s time to chill and I don’t have to worry about assignments, quiz, tutorials or practical!! WOHOO!! Been waiting so long for this day I tell you. I almost died studying CMBio last night please. Faiz, now I really understand what you mean by it’s the worse module. I couldn’t understand a thing, therefore, it resulted in the man unanswered questions! My other papers were better though. For the first time I found the common test do-able, especially my supposedly worse module, FON. Oh. Pharmacology was horrible, ok, not exactly horrible but I hope I’ll be able to pass at least. Had to go for a retest for NSL practical, so demoralizing. I’m guessing the assessor was really stringent, reason being, the assessor I got today was really friendly and she said that Charmaine and I are high scorer and she just couldn’t phantom why we failed. Honestly, if we could get this kind of assessor for our practical test every time, it’ll be really good.
I’ve been falling sick every month lately, I wonder why. I suspect it’s my irregular intake of vitamins. I’m always rushing off for school every day and I just go pass what I think is not important, resulting in me falling sick really often. This month has been really tough on me, academic, CCA, D&D, personal stuff, walk with God, it all just came at the same time. At least I know that for now, I wouldn’t have to worry about academic stuff. As for personal stuff, it’s been a lot better as compared to last month and the first half of this month. I’ve found an avenue to vent all my frustration. ((: what are friends for? My walk with God has been crap, seriously. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll backslide like my brother one day, which I hope not. My life is already so screwed up considering my unstable walk with Him, without Him in my life I can’t imagine how horrible it’ll be. Oh yes. Something which I'm really happy about is that my team got into semi-finals for polympics. ((: more on it hen i get back home. ((:
watching the sunset with you
3:59 PM
