
He’s using the people I’m talking to tonight to tell me that He still loves me and that He still cares for me though I’ve been so out of reach lately. He still loves me though I’m such a rebellious child, a child that hasn’t been following Him of late, a child that just wants to take things in her own hands, only to realize that I’m not good enough and strong enough to get as far as I want to. Sometimes the answer He gives us isn’t the answer we want to hear, but whatever’s best for us, He knows, I need to recommit to Him again, it’s about time anyway. I’ve been rushing through my QT this whole week, not even giving what I read a thought though it’s so very short. As I read each sentence Karen and Wern are typing to me, I cry, even Jason. Angels He sent to talk to me, to comfort me, to even bring me back to reality and to make sense of what’s been happening and what seems complex. Suddenly, it all seems so simple, all I need to do is just recommit, is it that difficult? Not at all, all I need to do is to take 5mins of my time, it’s not something difficult, it’s a matter of whether I want to or not. God leaves the choices to us, I’ve choose the narrow and difficult path, I want to walk with Him again, I hope this time, I’ll REALLY go back to Him, FOR REAL and not temporary. I really thank God for them. ((: Even words aren't enough to show my gratitude.
watching the sunset with you
12:45 AM
