Friday, October 26, 2007
School’s been crazy. Ok, my schedule’s packed and stuff, worksheets and quiz and then I fell sick on Tuesday, still am. And we’ve been totally crazy in class, especially today. And the fact that Chai Min didn’t take her medicine made things even worse please! But hey, having people who are as crazy as her can perk people up you know? Lolx. Anyway, next week’s going to be packed again and I wouldn’t be going for training on Wednesday again thanks to D&D meeting. )): OH!!! Tennis!! It’s so fun please! This is probably the VERY first and only sport that I’m probably not bad at. On the first day, I’m already at intermediate, great achievement for someone like me. ((: sweet love! And I realized my post are getting shorter and shorter by each post. Anyway, au vu voir!
watching the sunset with you
9:18 PM