
This one’s going to be emo. Ok, so today’s a Sunday and it’s supposed to be a good one for me, but I don’t know, everything just seems wrong! ARGH!! You know, sometimes you wish a certain kind of species will exist and well, even if it should, you just know it’s not going to happen. I seriously wish it would, yeah, sure, IN MY FREAKING DREAMS! Ok, let me rant, then I’ll be fine. Just once. You get all disappointed and poignant when you just know it’s impossible, why? Because a woman’s intuition is always right. Anyway, this kind of people are seriously, ALMOST non-existent, they’re only one in a few million?! Sometimes I wish I never knew someone with such a great character, it just makes me wonder if there’ll be another one with the exact same character and everything else, basically, a duplicate. But of course, everyone’s unique, therefore, no. )): And I think what Auntie Fan interceded for today was what I just needed. I really need to learn how to forgive, but when it’s just so difficult, you just wish you hadn’t heard it. I just kept tearing throughout the whole prayer. As much as I would like many things to happen to me, GOOD ONES of course, it never will. )): Especially what I ranted about just now. You’re probably the only one and it’ll take a million years just to find another one like you.
watching the sunset with you
11:13 PM
