
Yours truly is unwell!! Sobs. I hate it that I always get sick once every three months! ARGH!! Well, my immune system is just abysmal. Anyway, went for Faiz, Shehlin and ZJ’s birthday bbq yesterday. Yes, I went even though I was sick, Shehlin and ZJ were begging me to go, and went I did. It’s their 18th and 19th birthday and it happens only once in a life-time. But we had fun and we were making a lot of noise, minus me, of course, I was having a sore throat. While we were walking there, Shehlin said this and I couldn’t agree more with her, “You can hear them even before you see them.” Well, we’ve always been like that. xD Anyway, I like the bee hoon which Faiz’s mom made, it was GOOD! That was the only thing I was pigging on, apart from yummy marshmallows. :D Tomorrow’s a day at the badminton court. I wish I was at volleyball now. )): well, I’m still nursing from a bad cough, a slight sore throat and an annoying nose which is ‘crying’. I hope I’ll be a lot better tomorrow so I can finally get my dose of exercise. I’m suffering from withdrawal symptom of volleyball. Oh Tuesday, please come fast.
Labels: you're all i need right now. VOLLEYBALL.
watching the sunset with you
7:04 PM
