
Forgive my bad mannerism and horrible English in the previous post, as you could tell, I was probably too tired to even have my basics of English in the post. Attachment isn’t all that bad this week. That goes without saying anyway, you’ve got friendly staff nurses and sisters(surprisingly) and well, I found humble, friendly doctors too, this one, is really, to my big surprise. I think it’s rhapsody when there are friendly humble doctors, well, when I pass out as a staff nurse, we shall see how many humble, friendly doctors there’ll actually be. I highly doubt there’ll be many or even any. And I think if there’s anything bad to begin with; it’s probably the surgeons with the worse attitude. Well, attachment’s been fine and I should just be glad, some people aren’t as fortunate as I am. ((: One more week and my poor tortured feet can enjoy a wonderful one week break before school starts. My poor feet has been overworked and “underpaid”. But I heard the pay for SNs are pretty alright, at least we’re not paid pittance for the many work done. I shall work hard to being a pediatric nurse. xD
watching the sunset with you
11:30 PM
