Saturday, September 01, 2007
I got my fill.
Let’s see, I haven’t been updating since a week back due to camp, training, trip back to school and preparations for outreach which will be taking place next Saturday.
CHALLENGERS CAMPWell, the camp was nothing really, boring for me, it’s nothing compared to NPSU FOC. Paintball had to be cancelled due to the heavy rain and it was flooding at Orchid Country Club. So we played a game of human chess - using animals, instead of your usual king, horse, etc. - and this balloon game to kill that 4hours which was planned for Paintball. Though camp was boring, the company of friends was great. ((:
Training
There were enough people at both the Advanced and Beginners side to make up 3 teams and that was the amount of people who went for training. I guess if I found it boring, I could only blame myself because I’ve got such horrible skills and my digging is STILL neither here nor there. I’ve been in vb since forever and my digging is still crap. Well, practice makes perfect and I shouldn’t give up so soon. ((: I MUST have faith in myself.
Trip back to school.Went back to school to support Amy and Faiz for their performance with Barracudas and of course, to support Barracudas as an NP student. Heh. : D Having them as the finale was the BEST idea ever because they got the girls to an all-time high. The moment we saw Amy and Faiz we started screaming and cheering, the whole school turned their head and looked at us as if we were crazy or something. But hey, the sec5s of 2006 are united like that. xD Anyway, Latha, Shehlin and I then headed to the staff room to look for teachers. Great to see the teachers again after such a long time. Went to Island Creamery after that to have my all-time favourite MUD PIE!! The moment I reached, Karen said this, “Aiya! Let her go and buy her mud pie la.” Yes, that’s evidence enough to tell you that when I go to IC, I eat mud pie and mud pie only. Heh. : D
Headed to Marina Square to bowl. And poor Audrey, she had such a difficult time trying to get some points. When she decides to upload the photos, I shall post the photo of our scores up and you’ll know. Boy, am I evil. Hehe. Linda was doing alright until one of her friends came along and distracted her. There was this guy at the next lane who was bowling too, when he swings the ball up, it’s so high and exaggerated, I feel like whacking his hand down. I think he’s quite proud actually. He can spin the ball and all but in the end, he doesn’t even strike! So much for the exaggerated moves and blah!
Anyway, we then headed to Esplanade to cam-whore. Haha. What else can we possibly do when there’s Audrey and me around? xD I find joy in cam-whoring anyway. And Esplanade is just the right location to cam-whore. The underpass where all the art stuff are hung and displayed. I like the window one, totally cool.
watching the sunset with you
11:10 PM