
And let me start by complaining. Ok, first of all, I’m currently on attachment to SGH WD57, GS(General Surgery), I was well, rather tired today because Yee May and I had to entertain this demented ah ma who needs attentions. And of course, knowing the person I am, my patience runs out EXTERMELY fast. I take after my father, which screams bad. So two doctors came in to remove this other patient’s dressing and wow! They just had to create a stupid mess for us and their thoughts must be ‘Never mind. There’s always the nurse to help us clean up.’ I could just take the 19-G needle and poke them! I’ve already lost all my patience and then I had to help that other patient change her linen and PJs. And the patient wasn’t very nice either, she sounded so demanding. Having a language barrier makes matters worse! See, the whole problem with me is the fact that I know NUTS about Cantonese, Hokkein and what more, Teochew.
watching the sunset with you
1:01 AM
