Friday, September 14, 2007

this is a cute picture which I found on Sherlyn's blog. well, it depicts the mood I'm currently in now, and that's good. ((: and well, I'm not exactly on cloud 9 but hey, at least I'm happy. ((:
Ahh. So all my days of worries are over. I checked my results and what do you know, I passed all my modules. ((: I thought I was going to fail one of my modules which I did really horribly but by the grace of God, I passed. ((: I hope everybody else’s results are what they want too. Even if it’s lower than you expected, at least you know that you’ve tried your best and gave it your all. Now, I’m just waiting for my PR which will be released from 3pm onwards. I hope my GPA wouldn’t be pulled down too much, I hope it wouldn’t even be pulled down. *crosses fingers*
I think I need some brushing up on my chinese. Min Yao was training us yesterday and he said this, "I want your to dui kang." and i was COMPLETELY clueless what that meant and I asked Wei Xiong, "I don't know." so I asked him, "what's dui kang?" Then he asked Yaya and the rest how to translate it into english. At least now I know what dui kang is in english, it's rally. Oh yes. Coincidentally, Aud was asking me if I knew some of the yr3s in Vb, then I was just saying that I find them rather proud. So she said this, "Maybe they're not like that?" True enough, when Min Yao was training us yesterday, he was rather encouraging. We were doing 3-touches, so whenever I dig the ball, it goes out of court, then he said this, "jolene ah jolene. Control the ball. try your best, try your best." So what Aud said was true.
B&J’s at United Sq with Shehlin and ZJ tonight, can’t wait. xD
watching the sunset with you
11:49 AM