Friday, August 10, 2007
I WANNA GO PLAY BEACH VOLLEYBALL AGAIN!
I know I haven't updated for eons, but that's because I've been catching up with my work, preparing for quizes, going for training. And life has been a bitch for me. Anyway, went to Siloso yesterday with a few of my volleyball mates and seniors. Had a fun time digging and I need to practise spiking a whole lot, and setting, and serving, and digging. That's like everything please. Anyway, had a hell lota fun yesterday playin beach vball and Alicia said that I've improved. YES! xD Wonder if my serving is still alright. The ball has been going over to the opponent's court except for one time during match. Cheryl and I was so thirsty that we went to CafeDelmar to order drinks for ourselves. I love the Blue Lagoon which i ordered. $12 for a drink, it's alright for me, but you people don't know the contents of it. But I'll go back there to order it again if I could. :D And I so want the NUM Volleyball top and a volleyball!! ARGH!!
Labels: it's all about accomadating with people.
watching the sunset with you
12:10 PM