Wednesday, August 22, 2007
EXAMS ARE OUT, IT'S TIME TO PARTY!
Meiyu is a careless eater! The moment I said, "I SAW MY EYE-CANDY!" the ball of rice which was on her spoon, dropped, she
didn't notice till we told her. The photo was taken on 27th july.
EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!!! YES!!! It's party time!! And everything's going fine now. ((: Ok, I'm getting a little high, that's because I'm all hyped up for tomorrow!! Going to play beach volleyball on Sat too. Fri, I'll be K-Box-ing. Heh. Sunday will be preparation for Fish n Kids, 27-29, I'll be having Challengers! WOOHOO!! Gonna play paintball at Orchid Country Club during camp too. Coolness.
As for how my papers went, ok, I've got confidence in AAP, which is supposedly my worst module, but I managed to do the questions? As for PAS, which was supposedly my best module, my B or maybe B+ for PAS is now out of touch, out of sight. BLEAH! I wanted to tank the whole of last night, but I couldn't 'cause I wazs way too tired and couldn't hold on any longer so I KO-ed at like 0030hr when I haven't even gotten anything into my head? WONDERFUL! But anyway, if I'm able to pass all my modules, I'm happy enough. ((: I know my FON is like a sure fail? If I pass, I'm blessed, seriously. MIC was pretty alright, can pass, i guess? Well, whats done is done, at the most I'll just do Emotional-Coping. Lolx.
Went to Heeren after Meiyu met her friend to pay for the Phaham(however you spell it.) trip. And I got my lovely volleyball tank top. =DD And then we went to Adidas 'cause I wanted to get a new jacket, there's a white and gold jacket which I like, $151.90. Anybody willing to sponsor me? Ok, that's definitely a no. Anyway, I'll just save and hopefully by the time I finish saving, it'll still be on the rack. Pretty please let it still be there.
watching the sunset with you
11:27 PM