Friday, July 06, 2007
What lovely people.
Vball was just simply love today. For people who weren't in the I&E teams, we were just spectators giving encouragement to our friends. Was leisurely playing with Shirley and a few others. Contradicting part was that i saved the ball as much as I could, I don't do that in normal matches :D But it was great knowing 2 lovely girls today who happen to be Christians too ((: One's really encouraging and the other is just fun-loving, having our usual girls' talk while we were eating. But in any case, was having lotsa fun today, even when we were queueing up to buy food, with people like, Gary, Shawn and Wei Xiong around, you'll never have another boring day. And I've one conclusion to make, Debra likes to bully me a lot and her whacks are simply PAINFUL!
And I realise I've got this extermely bad habit of stoning during practise!! When the ball comes my way, I'll either be stoning, looking elsewhere or distracted. I'm always caught unaware, which is absolutely bad! But I'm glad I'm making improvements :DD
watching the sunset with you
12:03 AM