Friday, July 06, 2007
My passion in the things I do.
I finished THREE assignments within an hour and forty-five minutes. WOW!! I was really procrastinating on doing my assignments because I couldn’t think of a situation which occurred during attachment, then I thought of the incident at Whampoa Eldercare, everything just flowed! Am I thankful or what? Must’ve been Him guiding me through my assignments ((: Now, at least I can relax a little during the weekends and put my mind at ease and not worry about any due assignments. My phalange is aching man. But never mind, it’s alright, it started aching due to my practice for serving. If it’s for the sake of my passion, it doesn’t bother me the least bit. ((: I’m so in love with volleyball now, of course, it can’t overtake my love for God though, I don’t want it to become an idol, absolutely dangerous. But I know when it becomes an idol and when my prioritizing goes upside-down.

this blur picture, was NOT taken by us......

HE took the pic of us in the bus.
This was the only attempt that gave us a clear picture. lovely Sherlyn and me! ((:
Labels: these is what I love.
watching the sunset with you
3:51 PM