Wednesday, July 11, 2007
The List xD
I wonder when's the next time i'm going to go online, i stole someone's iBook to blog. WAHAHA! actually, i asked permissoin la! this woman has got some insane friends too! What they call sane is my insane. so i thought i was of almost no hope. And yes, I do know that I've put on WEIGHT!!! ARGH!!! So infuriating!! I NEED TO GO ON A MAJOR WEIGHT LOSING DIET!!
"The signs of coming into poly." so true please.
anyway, PAS results will be out tmr during tutorial, wish me all the best, i think i'mgoing to be sent to my deathbed! DIE!! Ok, I'm actually putting all my hopes on it, actually. Anyway, today was a horrible day for me. Completely moody and i seemed so depressed! Why? Because i dont want to blog about it here. But I find such peace in Christian songs, God's assurance to me that He'll always be present to see me through my adversities and that nothing is impossible for Him really puts me at ease. ((:
Training was fine, we were practising our spiking steps, getting the feeling of the ball and well, revising the steps and all. I had to "tie" my hands to my left leg so that i can get the whole momentum and jump HIGH! And i think my wrist is lose, it's aching and writing is well, just a tiny bit of a chore. But well, for volleyball, i shant make a fuss about it. and i was all tensed and stressed yesterday, thanks to that, i wanted to KILL myself!! ARGH!! CONCENTRATION BABEH! I MUST get a volleyball REALLY soon, if i dont, i'll cry. SOMEONE SPONSOR ME!!! ive got a whole list of things to buy! or want to?
the list: sports bra
shirtdress
volleyball
books
wrist guard.
ok, i cant remember off-hand what else, i know my list is kind of over-loaded now. BLEAH!
Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
Da Da Da Da
The smell of your skin lingers on me now
Your probably on your flight back to your home town
I need some shelter of my own protection baby
To be with myself and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity
[CHORUS]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, Myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But Ive got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
The path that I'm walking
I must go alone
I must take the baby steps until I'm full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay
[CHORUS]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, Myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Like the little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and uno cards
Ill be your best friend and you'll be mine
Valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if u want to
Cause I want to hold yours too
Well be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
But its time for me to go home
Its getting late, dark outside
I need to be with myself and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity
[CHORUS]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, Myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
La Da Da Da Da Da
watching the sunset with you
4:25 PM