Wednesday, July 18, 2007
just for the fun of it.
There wasn't any training today but went down still to support Jocelyn, leisure playing and of course, her team won, which consisted of Junmei too, surprisingly. But her team will win without a doubt 'cause there's two Vball players in her team, one of whom is her. Then when all the teams had went off, we were playing and practising whatever requires practise. We then headed for Cheers after everything and now, let me type out a conversation.
Xiong: Are you coming on Thursday also? (directed at WEI Xiong)
WX: I don't know. Are you coming on Thursday? (directed at me)
Me: I'm not sure, most probably will be going.
Li Jun: Are the two of your like dating?!
Me: WHAT?!! Like NO!
WX: She has a crush on someone la.
And then 3 of them including Stephen started making wild guesses and throwing names and asking for hints. Of course, they didn't manage to find out because Wei Xiong and me was way too convincing. And I think I play a lot better when I'm not at training and in my havanaias. My havanaias gives me so much comfort, I play so well in them. LOLX. KIDDING! Who plays in their sandles anyway? That's complete craziness!
watching the sunset with you
12:03 AM