Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Could this be love?
I could finally serve my volleyball to the other side of the court! After ample practices during training, I finally got it across! Just need to swing my body a little more and it should reach the right spot at the opponent’s court. And thanks to the many practices yesterday, I’ve got 2 really bad bruises on my pollex’s knuckle and my 1st phalange knuckle! Bruised so badly that the movements of my pollex and phalange are stiffened! Now, when I move it, I feel like it’s almost eccentric! But hey, all that matters is that I can finally serve after so many failed attempts. OH YES! This girl, whose name I FINALLY found out, said that she has noticed I've improved! YES!! Hey, it's great achievement for someone who's a superlative slow learner like me, ok? But it's thanks to the patient trainers and encouraging friends around me.
Anyway, we had our CNP discussion today, almost done with it, just waiting for an e-mail from Sandra. After which, Meiyu and I headed off to Far East Plaza before going to Kinokuniya to get my magazine. We went to get curry puffs to eat at Old Chang Kee and I wanted to eat squid, but I was like some blur freak, I thought it was sotong! Reason being because I’m so used to going to Old Chang Kee and just pointing to the people what I want. Since Meiyu and I went so early, they were still frying some stuff. Then the person had finished frying the supposedly “squid” and passed it to me, then I knew something was wrong. Good thing Meiyu was with me, I described it as something that looked somewhat tangled, then she knew that what I wanted was the squid.
We then headed to Kinokuniya after I got my yummy squid. I was thankful I managed to find my magazine but I was in a dilemma, there were two issues that were different, released for the same month. Then I decided on the one which had more fashion content, though I wanted the latter which had a Minnie Mouse card holder inside. Young at heart still. :D Then Meiyu wanted me to help her look for Sophie Kinsella’s Can You Keep a Secret, we ended up with an almost endless list of books that we wanted to buy! I’ve currently got three on my list, namely:
Anyone Out There – Maria Keyes
At First Sight – Nicholas Sparks
Simply Irresistible – Rachel Gibson, a little black dress book.
I cried after reading a post which someone posted. The person shall remain anonymous. It's no wonder she wasn't around. I'm really surprised at how people can still keep their jovial self even when someone dearest to them passed away. I really admire people like them, i guess when you don't want to trouble people, you just try to eschew about thinking of the unfortunate death.
Labels: practice makes it almost impeccable ;)
watching the sunset with you
11:26 PM