Saturday, July 14, 2007
the essence of yesterday and today.
Oh my goodness! You’ll probably never figure out how it’s like to dashed towards a person, wanting to kick them, only to get smacked right on the frontal bone! Well, I got that yesterday when Faiznur and Rachel crashed Vball. PAIN!! Millions of brain cells, GONE!! Just like that! Anyway, we had an appetizer of how Campus Run will be like, we rounded the ECE (if I’m not wrong) block and the Atrium, then back to the Sports Complex. How was it like? GOSH!! Don’t ever JOG when you’re doing CR, going uphill, you’ll just kill yourself!! You’ll feel your gastrocnemius muscles and quadriceps throbbing away! When I reached the court, my face was pallor! Actually, I’m always pale after running, don’t know why either. We did spiking, did the dig-the-ball-to-the-middle-of-the-court thing, learnt setting and had matches. OH YES!! Alicia, Gary, Wei Xiong and I were in one group digging balls to each other, then Gary hit the ball so high up, it went over the fence and it went rolling downhill. Thank goodness there was a group of girls walking past at that time. It’s a good thing it didn’t hit a car and break their windscreen or anything.
Today was another moody and sleepy day. When we were having our 4hour break, I was all stressed out about the 3 presentations that we’re going to present! I think I haven’t contributed enough to the discussions. Then there was me being all tensed about the Ten Tons thing because I was dead sleepy by about 4pm and really wanted to go home. I couldn’t hold out any longer. It’s a good thing it’s just the meeting place and all that they’ve got to tell. I got worried for nothing. so it’s another early morning for me. No dosage of Vball tomorrow though they’ll be going to Siloso. )): But never mind, the comm always plans outings to Sentosa.
We managed to get CNP done, PAS, almost there, just need to do the slides. And CITS, we just sit back, relax and wait for Melvin to send the e-mail out. He volunteered to do the Business Plan on his own accord anyway. So there, at least I’m a little more at ease now. And that’s the end! I’m too lazy to blog today, and I think I’ve got a mental blog now. My thoughts are in an utter whirl wind!
watching the sunset with you
12:10 AM