Saturday, July 21, 2007
double dosage.
So I thought I was worse, but it doesn't seem like it. Glad my friends keep a look-out for me and told me my flaws, if not I'll probably never make the effort to change, but anyway, shit happens. That's life for you.
Was in the library yesterday and before we left the library for CNP lecture, I saw my EC coming into the library with his friends. HEHE. I was like some freak grinning from ear-to-ear and being this super jumpy person. But see what ECs do to you? All you need is to see them and you're like this happy dudette. And I had "double dosage", just to add. Before going to the library, I was at the Atrium with ZJ to watch Baracudas and NRA perform, when I turned my head, i saw____. xD Baracudas were great! They rocked the house! Great job done AMY and FAIZ!! ;D Two of ZJ's Soka friends performed and I must say that Kok Sheng really has the groove and admittingly, he was damn hot when he danced, the move and all. PHEW! And she had another friend, Vanessa who was performing, OHMYGOSH! This girl's move were like woohoo!! She really has it! Her moves are just hot too. Basically, the items they put up for the twenty oh seven hip-hop party was really good.
Rushed back to school for Speech Day, sadly, Amy had already gotten her prize and Speech Day was over. Everyone was either leaving the school, socialising and cathing up with friends or eating. Anyway, we were cam-whoring and cathing up with people too. We then headed to Macs to eat and then to Island Creamery for nice delicious desserts. YUMMY! I love the blackforest ice-cream!! It's oh-so-heavenly I tell you. And I had my favorite Mud-pie! :D When I reached home, I had the runs! JUST GREAT! And I'm STILL having the runs. ARGH!!
My next List:
NUM's Party Tank (Volleyball) :D
Junk Food (Sesame Street - Elmo, Cookie Monster and
Oscar the Grouch)
NUM bag
watching the sunset with you
8:56 PM