Monday, July 23, 2007
Busted!
Just little conversations as updates today.
Zhong: Hey. Didn't Pastor say something like, "If you find your wife in a disco, you'll be bringing back home a monkey? I suddenly thought of her!" *points to me.
Me: *bangs the table* WHAT?!! *attempts to kick him, but ends up kicking the table "support"*
Zhong: *rocks chair back and hands up in surrender* I swear I didn't mean that!
I've gone from a beanie or a jumping beanie to being a MONKEY?! WOW!!! I could kill him at that point in time! And then he said this later on, "She could be a monkey as the mascot." I wanted to take the pen, but his reaction was way too fast. Then the next conversation was Faiz and I MSN-ing.
Me: Faiz, do you have sexy love?
Faiz: I don't need sexy love, I am it.
Me: WHAT THE?! Ok, I meant, do you have the SONG sexy love?
See? The whole problem with not ysing proper english is this.
watching the sunset with you
12:14 AM