Sunday, June 24, 2007
A whole lot of work to do.
I read something very interesting today during my QT (Quiet Time). Paul wrote to Timothy that a Christian is someone who’s a soldier, athlete and a farmer – which explains my nickname. (: A soldier because we must endure hardship, single-minded in our purpose and to preach, an athlete because we must be very focused on our training to win the crown and a HARDWORKING farmer to sow his seeds early so that he can reap harvest as early as possible. A disposition which Christians should possess but of course, I have none of them, unfortunately and shamefully. Something which I need to work on, but 2Timothy 2 is a really good read to improve on one’s Christian characteristic, something which I dearth. Sometimes I wonder if I only display Christian characteristics only in church which obviously is pseudo. Something that I should be working on.
Alrightey, I’ve bought my volleyball shoes and a new bag. Heh. Training on Tuesday and Thursday, can’t wait. And I’ve got my projects to complete!! OH NO!!
watching the sunset with you
10:26 PM