Saturday, June 02, 2007
Something as simple as this.
WOOWEE!!! I saw my eye-candy for the second time in this week!! But it was for a super short one second?! At least it’s better than nothing. There’s something about his hair that makes him look different today though, but he’s still damn cute! I was on Cloud Nine during PAS lecture, actually, for almost the whole day. :D damn cute please! Ok Jolene, get a hold of yourself. But the sad part is, I don’t know him, not even his name :( Anyway, I’m a little lazy and tired to blog today, but it was a very relaxed day today, with only PAS and CNP (Can Nap Properly) lecture, in between the two lectures, we had a FOUR hour break. In any case, I probably wouldn’t be updating till maybe, Thursday night? CTs are from Monday to Thursday. And I’m going to be FREAKING DEPRIVED of vball for a WHOLE MONTH?! GOSH! I hope my skills don’t get rusty though, that’s the LAST thing I want.
“OHMYGOSH! He’s so damn hot please!”
“But he’s so short!”
“You just had to burst my bubble, right?”
“Bloop bloop!” *does bursting bubbles action*
watching the sunset with you
12:26 AM