Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Phalange, I love you.
Oh toe, I really do love you. So could you please be a nice little kind phalange and heal by Sunday, please? I need to make rounds when I go to my next posting and it isn’t going to be easy on my poor knee.
Ok, so my poor knee’s aching thanks to all the walking. Walking to the canteen, not rounds. HAH! Told you I live to eat. Every nurse that sees me limp, always ask the same question, "What happened to your leg?"
"A book dropped on my toe."
The response from all of them are the same, they shake their head. Anyway, CA has been a little dull, but we manage to see a doctor stitch up this Indian guy’s hand. And OUCH! Of course he numbed the area before doing the necessary. Don’t worry, I didn’t faint, I was just well, feeling some pain for the guy. It was an extremely deep cut, of course. And this doctor was the same doctor who saw a COPD patient too. In any case, tomorrow’s Dressing room and it’s going to be real exciting. FINALLY! And now, I’m not being sadistic or anything, it’s just not as dull, at least you can expect some practical work. On second thoughts, maybe not, there’s going to be two of us tomorrow anyway.
Waking up on the wrong side of the bed could kill me! I've got an aching neck now! ARGH!
watching the sunset with you
9:24 PM