Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Outram Polyclinic is the best, for all the RIGHT reasons.
Alright, this one’s going to be short and sweet. I’ve been too lazy to blog lately. Anyway, Meiyu and I went early today harboring hopes that we’ll be able to visit the nurses. Sadly and unfortunately, the SSNs were in a meeting and the nurses that were orientating us during our attachment were not around, apart from EN Jeannie and SSN Norizah. And of course we had other motives too; Meiyu found out that her EC was still going to the polyclinic EOD and she went berserk! While I was blaming Meiyu for taking the earlier which of course, was ludicrous and illogical. You obviously have to take the earlier to reach the polyclinic by 8, however, the one that made us late was the stupid bus-driver. He was driving at snail pace and as far as I’m concern, he can’t drive properly. As a result, I couldn't see my EC, though his picture was on the notice board at Clinic B, sadly, he isn't photogenic. I was hitting Meiyu for goodness knows how many times and blaming her for coming late. Oh yes. I’ve found myself a cam-whoring partner already. Heh. :D
I want the Pull and Bear suspender really badly!! I wish for Tues to come really fast.
watching the sunset with you
11:07 PM