Saturday, June 16, 2007
I’ve finally finished my attachment at the polyclinic, but somehow, I just feel like I’m going to miss the SSNs there. They were really nice people who taught us about many different things, some were extremely friendly and kept telling us what was happening, while there was one that was just plain dao. Gosh! So tuo bai for what?! Anyway, that aside. Oh yes. There was this really cute SSN called Ai Chew (cute name too.), Meiyu and I were sitting in front of her during this talk and she was saying a lot of funny things, then we heard this conversation.
“See la! I asked your xiao shuai ge to sign after he has taken his food, in the end, he only wrote his name and didn’t sign. Just walk off saying, ‘I’ll come back later.’”
“Aiya! Xiao shuai ge busy mah.”
OH MY GOSH! She was super cute when she said that la! Anyway, we didn’t get a chance to be attached to the room that she was in, but if we had a chance too, it’ll definitely be really entertaining. Well, I learnt quite a bit there. Most of us like the Dressing Room best. We had many things to observe there, while most of them got to see a diabetic patient’s foot being dressed, I didn’t get a chance to. But we managed to see the removal of stitches and stitching too. Well, I like the Immunization and Treatment Room too, the toddlers are so cute!! There was this toddler by the name of Samuel, the mum was holding him and he was bouncing on the table! So cute! He only cried for about 10seconds, maybe even less when he was given the jab. I was shocked I tell you! But he was really cute!
Then there was Azah and Meiyu going gaga over their eye-candies which they saw in the Dressing Room. They were like some stalkers la! They read through their case file and saw their address and number. Azah was even worse, she took down her EC’s number in hope that when she called his house number, he would pick up. But of course, the younger brother picked up because of “the irritating voice”. Oh yes. I forgot to add, xiao shuai ge is an E-doctor and a HSDP doctor. Super cool I tell you. Then there was this Indian guy who had a really deep cut and needed stitches. So he being a doctor, obviously didn’t observe infect control – doctors always fail infection control and nurses always pass, according to one of our SSN – then this was what happened.
“I heard the doctor say the other day that he did the stitching wrongly, what went wrong?”
“Did the stitches wrongly?!”
“He was telling you that he did something wrongly.”
“OH! He put the kidney dish on the bed which shouldn’t be because the bed is not sterilized while the trolley is.”
But he’s damn knowledgeable, but of course, he’s an E-doctor and a HSDP doctor. xD
Anyway, went out with Qiu Ling today and we had such a “fun” time walking under the run, getting from place to place. We walked from Far East to Heeren and then back again. And yours truly has finally gotten Little Miss Chatterbox, but it’s a little translucent, thankfully, the words cover my bra. Lolx. And I bought another top from Pull and Bear, it’s this really cute orange babydoll top with pink creatures on it. SUPER CUTE!! Then there was the two of us talking in this ah lian language, adding all the “z” and “s” to the end of our sentences. She was trying to annoy with the fact that I bought my 45 dollar top, which is my Little Miss Chatterbox top, by calling me “45 dollar girl”. It was apparent that she was jealous! Lolx. But it was fun, ate good food too :D My stomach’s satisfied, but I’m not mentally and physically very please about it because now, I look like I’m 3 months pregnant! Looks like the only thing that’s going to work for me is regular exercise which is extremely essential in a person’s life to keep all those sickness at bay as I’ve learnt when I was in the Health Counseling room. We being girls were talking about people around us too, horrible I tell you. And she was finding ECs, it’s just her and her Korean boys. But she saw one whom she and I thought was quite good looking, he looks Korean and Singaporean at the same time.
Oh yes. I'm really thankful to God about something, I passed my MIC CT. Considering the fact that I went into the hall with almost zilch information in my head. So I've passed one module so far, I hope the rest will be fine. :x
Labels: Lovely tops :D
watching the sunset with you
11:24 PM