Thursday, June 07, 2007
I WANT LITTLE MISS CHATTERBOX!!
Ok, all those common test are over, YES! No more headaches, at least for now. And I only have confidence in ONE paper, out of the four which I’ve taken, and that would be none other than PAS. So tell me, how am I going to go on to Semester 2 like that?! And AAP was horribly bad!! Ok, let’s not talk about it, it’s all over.
Now let’s talk about how much of an accident prone I can get. I was at the Academic Library, 5th level with Amy and her friends revising for AAP. So I didn’t bring my AAP notes as it was a last minute thing. Then I sneaked my bubble tea into the library. I looked for an AAP book so I could study, when I found it, Amy, Sharity and I sat in a triangle. I was drinking my bubble tea while the other two talked. At the turn of Sharity’s head, she saw a librarian and she panicked and said, “Librarian! Librarian!” I was in such a frenzy, I quickly hide my drink behind my bag, completely forgetting that there was a thick AAP book on my lap - which the three of us now call a lethal weapon - it slipped off my lap and the binding scrapped the skin of my 2nd phalange of my left foot off! Now, I’m REALLY limping! How am I going to do my attachment?!
We headed off to town after our paper and I bumped into Audrey on the way. Then I thought of brownie, so I shouted, “Audrey! Let’s go for brownies soon!”
Of course, knowing the volume of my voice, my voice could be heard across the whole zebra crossing, probably even further. So Audrey, I’m not lesbian, just tell Joey that. LOLX. And I just happen to think of brownie when I saw you what! The loud part in me will never change anyway xD
Anyway, I then met Qiu Ling at the bus stop, it’s so good to see people whom you haven’t seen in eons. Anyway, I saw really nice tops and clothing at Far East!! And I saw Little Miss Chatterbox!!!! ARGH!!!! I want it!!! Oh my gosh!! I’m so going to get it when Faiz and I go shopping. I saw Cookie Monster, Elmo and Oscar the Grouch too!! SO CUTE PLEASE! And I’ve got a fetish for tops that look like suspenders. I think it’s so pretty! I want to get a pretty necklace for my M)phsis top too! Been looking for it since goodness knows when.
Oh yes. I was trying on a top and I was half-way through changing out of the top, Janice had to pull my curtain?! OHMYGOSH!! I was so thankful that the shop only had Janice, Li Yong and Meiyu and two other girls who were looking after the shop! So next time, don't ever change in a changing room that doesn't have a hook or velcro or anything of that sort to hook the curtain while you're changing.
watching the sunset with you
7:44 PM