Friday, June 29, 2007
Dreads
I wouldn’t deny that you make me smile with the small little things you do, but sometimes, it’s better left unnoticed and it be a clandestine. I totally agree with ZJ and I couldn’t agree more, besides, I realized that even before she told me. It’s the littlest things they do, so little that sometimes, when people do those things to us, we take it for granted. In any case, I shan’t say anything more. ((:
Anyway, I’ve been procrastinating on doing my CNP assignment, it’s my most dreaded module anyway. Yes, I know that communication is especially essential when we come into contact with the elderly, but I’ve been sleeping during the lectures, it’s a good thing it’s non-examinable. Then there’s PAS which is left to 2 to 3 of us to do thanks to the rest being MIA, not contactable or on holiday. THANKS people!
watching the sunset with you
10:20 PM