Sunday, May 06, 2007
What drives you?
I realised that with each passing day, my passion for volleyball just keeps increasing! When I was jogging today, the technics just kept running through my head. The 3-step spike and of course, digging. I remembered what Mr. Chua had told us once while we were in class about Tiger Woods. This guy is really successful in the golfing world because he imagined the technics of golfing. You'll probably ask, how credible is this? I can't quite recall where Mr. Chua had found it though, but we'll see if it works out the same way for me. Of course, practicing is part of perfecting one's skill too, that goes without saying. ((: In any case, nothing's going to stop me from staying in vball, not my knee, not my friends, not their advices. I hope this wouldn't disappoint anybody but it's always been my interest and passion to want to learn vball. As for my dearest knee, I will go for physio as soon as I find time and get everything settled.
AHAH! Thanks to Wern too for sending me that email on SWATCH FIVB. Saw the ad while my parents and I were on our way to Toa Payoh Stadium.
Labels: my passion for volleyball.
watching the sunset with you
12:29 AM