Friday, May 25, 2007
WELL DONE FAIZ AND AMY!! xD
Me oh my! The weather in Singapore is killing me!! And it doesn’t help that the air-con in my parents’ room is as good as spoilt?! It’s at the coldest and it’s not even cold! I’m so thankful for my air-con which I hardly on unless I’m revising for my quizzes, tests and exams. Anyway, my Psych quiz on Thur was a complete disappointment, I only managed a 4.5 over 5?! Well, I guess I can only blame myself for always being so ignorant of the headings of the slides. I went for my jab on Thur and I made a wrong move, I was super stoned when I went for training, no energy to run, to dig, to serve, I was super close to knocking out. Talking about my jab, Janice had to punch me on my left arm today after CNP lecture?! And it was at the spot where the nurse injected! Then Meiyu had to whack it next?! But well, who cares about the pain? When we were at the polyclinic, Meiyu and Janice was trying to teach me how to sing Spongebob Squarepants. LOLX. The nurses and whoever else was walking past, looked at me as if I was deprived of childhood or something. But thing is, I never watched Spongebob before!
NSL today was entertaining! Jasmine and Pei Ru was playing with the stethoscope trying to hear each other’s stomach growl?! Chai Min was really focused on listening to the brachial pulse and she was shushing all of us because we were well, making too much noise. And then there was me inflating the cuff of the sphygmomanometer way too tight on Janice’s upper arm. Oh yes. While I was trying to take Janice’s blood pressure, Jasmine went to Janice and said, “Eheh! Let me listen to your apex beat!” I’m suppose to listen to someone’s brachial pulse with another person trying to listen to her apex heart beat?! Classic I tell you.
Went to watch FAIZ and AMY’s performance at the Student Plaza and I must say I’m really proud of them! They performed really well, I’m so glad I didn’t miss their performance. ((: oh yes. I’ve got this problem, I’ve been having this stitch-like pain at my right side since Captain’s Ball in the afternoon! I just wonder what’s wrong. And I’m glad Meiting’s metatarsals and phalanges have been operated on already. She’s fine now, just don’t make her laugh too much. And we made a wrong diagnosis, it isn’t her tibia.
I think having a staunch Christian around is really something good, keeps me on my feet. And with bus rides to NUH being long, of course we’ll talk about anything and everything, even more enriching when we’re talking about Christianity. Janice Kok, I know you’re reading this, I hope your head doesn’t swell too big. LOLX.
watching the sunset with you
11:24 PM